Thursday, June 27, 2013

Being a stay at home mom

    The life of a mom is a busy life for anyone who is lucky enough to be blessed with, in my opinion, life's greatest blessings, children. I however have only recently became a stay at home mom and I now have a new found respect for the many women and men who are stay at home parents. I am by career a nurse and I have spent the last seven and a half years working while my husband has been primarily at home with our 8 year and 2 year old son's. I always knew he was busy, yet I always thought (mostly to myself, but occasionally out loud) that it could not be all that hectic or that difficult. I now feel like I owe my husband a huge apology. I thought there would be lots of time for crafts and hobbies and all sorts of things, maybe reading a good book or two I really did not realize that being a stay at home parent is a go go go kind of job and by the end of the day you are completely exhausted. Don't get me wrong it is amazing having the opportunity to be at home with my little one' it really is the most rewarding experience of my life but it is definitely just as busy as if I were at an out of the home job. So to all the mom's and dad's who have done this for year's, hats off to you. :-)



~ With Love Amanda ~  

No comments:

Post a Comment