Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hi There

    I guess that is as good a way to start as any. Let me introduce myself, My name is Amanda and I am the mother of two beautiful little boys. My oldest son is 8 and my youngest is 2, I am also expecting a new arrival in October whom we have not found out the gender of yet. My children are my world as is the case with every parent. I have not always been a stay at home parent, actually I am fairly new at this adventure, I am a nurse by career. I love nursing and have always loved working with people, especially elderly people whom I have a tender spot for, but I never seemed to have enough time with my children. My husband has always been the primary stay at home parent because financially it has just worked out the best for us that way even though I always knew I was missing out on a lot by being gone so much of the time. With me now expecting our third child and with us recently moving from Michigan back to Texas we decided that I would stay home and he would take on the career ( I am also enrolled in college classes, career change to elementary teacher in the works :-).  ) So for the last 6 months I have had the joy, and the hectic craziness of being a stay at home mom.
    Although being a mom is the most important part of my life I also love taking on new adventures of sorts. I some how always find myself wanting to try new crafts, hobbies, recipes etc.. I have spent an unknown amount of money ( lets definitely leave it unknown because we would not want to let my DH in on that little tid bit :-) ) and time on all of my new found idea's that at the time I always just know I will love and be great at. Let's just say I don't always love everything and I am by far great at most things, but I am willing to try anything. There are plenty of things I do try and enjoy however. I have started this blog so that I will hopefully be able to make share some of my experience's in motherhood with other parents, grandparents etc.. and also be able to share some of my hobbies and ideas with others as well. So here's to lots of new friends, new idea's and new adventures.

~ With Love  Amanda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment